Sunday, June 9, 2013

Exciting News!!...No I am not pregnant

Before I start talking about my exciting news there are a couple of things that happened before that...  We had a great Memorial weekend driving to Orangeville to visit family graves where I was able to make the connection that somewhere down the line I could be related to the Robertson family of Duck Dynasty!  We also were able to paint our fence, do some yard work, and end the day with some shopping and dinner in Park City! 
On Friday, we were able to celebrate our friend Sara's Bday with dinner at PF Changs and then we finished the night off with S'mores!





Without even planning it, my friend Cassie and I were twins with our outfits!


Now time for my exciting news.... Drum Roll Please...... I HAVE A PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG!!! Wahoo! I am so excited and can't wait to add my logo to it but for now it is kind of plain...oh well it is still way fun to see things falling into place where I want them to for my future!!  Go check out my new blog here and let me know what you think!

2 comments: