Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Love Photography and My New Niece...

I had such a fun time taking pictures of Scout!!  It made me so excited to become a professional photographer and hopefully own my own business!  I have been thinking about the name Inifinitee Photo...What do you think?! The only thing standing in my way is school which starts tomorrow :(  Another thing that I know I really need to work on is Photoshop...I love the program but I am not good at it yet so if any of you are pros let me know because I need your help!!  Now I will stop typing and I will let you enjoy the beautiful Scout Monroe who was named after the little girl in the book To Kill a Mockingbird...









5 comments:

  1. you are simply the best! This are AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love "COCO FOTO"...but whatever you choose will be awesome. The pics are great & our Little Girl Scout is sooo precious. I can't believe how much she has changed since her first photo shoot. Thanks for the great post!
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, they are so cute!! I like the name, I also really like your mom's name suggestion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the name of both your future photo business and your new neice shes beautiful! you're an amazing photographer

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one seriously cute baby!
    Love the photo with the book :)

    ReplyDelete