Saturday, June 9, 2012

I Love My Camera!!

Lucky me! I got an early birthday present which was a camera and it has been amazing!  I have always known that I love taking pics but now I really love taking them!  For those who don't know, I want to become a professional photographer!  For now I am just practicing and having fun with it but once I finish with school, let the capturing begin!!  

 Boomer! My in laws dog!
Our Pride and Joy, Trev's car!

 Happy Mother's Day!




 Heart 5K! I was so sore after running for the INCREDIBLE T! 









 Happy Graduation Hunter!







 Jayne's Senior Pics!  I was so excited to do these!


4 comments:

  1. Great Pics! You are an AWESOME photographer...
    Now if you could just make me look 20 lbs lighter in every picture that would be fantastic!
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to you taking Scout Monroe's pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to take some of Ava youre awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete