Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 28TH=BEST DAY EVER!!!

I have a feeling that every July 28th will be amazing because as of July 28, 2010 it has not let me down! It was crazy celebrating our One Year Anniversary!  I must say that the day was perfect and my husband was so so good to me, you would have thought it was just my birthday instead of our day! I still think that I am the luckiest girl ever because I know that I am!  I get so giddy every time I see Trevor and I am so glad that our relationship keeps getting stronger and stronger!  I love being Cortney Wortley even though it rhymes and people think it is hilarious because I couldn't be happier!  I definitely feel blessed to have a husband like Trevor and wouldn't trade anything in the world for him! 

This is how our amazing day went...

 We started off by driving to Park City where we had our honeymoon and went shopping at the outlets..Don't you love my shirt!?
 Then we drove by the Waldorf where we stayed during our honeymoon..That hotel is amazing!!
 Then of course we had to eat at Baja Cantina...the best Mexican restaurant ever!
 To end the perfect day we rented a Red Box...
But of course we had to get a concrete to enjoy with the movie...

It is crazy to think that the following pics happened a year ago...I would totally do it all over again!!


I look forward to many many more July 28ths!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy 1 year Anniversary! Love the post!!
    Love the pics!! So Glad you are still in love & the happiest girl ever!

    Much Love & Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute! i miss you! congrats on the 1 year my pretty friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! You are too beautiful cort! hope you guys had a great day together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So... you probably think I am a total stalker!! haha I had some news to tell you, and so I googled your name seeing if you had facebook.. and well it led me to your blog! :)

    First off, Happy anniversary!! Yay for newlyweds!
    Second... I think I am switching majors... yep.. no more elementary ed at stupid Weber State! haha I thought you might like to know! I am planning on doing Family Studies now.. I will be graduating in a year and will be on with my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh you two cuties! i love it. congrats on your first year!!

    ReplyDelete